30 November 2007

LIFE'S CHALLANGE + DAMN DIALOGUE

Today, wake-up as early as 6 am to sort out all my belonging to be sent to hometown, as lorry already waiting. Then, continue sleep, until shocked by phone call from Shahrul, informed that I need to go to office as soon as possible. Oh my god, I overslept and already late as clock shown 9.00 am.

Was rushing go to office, and what the hell, been arrested by traffic police for intersect other vehicles at double-line. Then, damn dialogue started “Good morning, sir! You are summoned for intersect other vehicles at double-line. License please. So we have to summon you for your fault”. Said the policeman.

“How much need I pay?” I replied. “Well, you will be charged RM 300". He stared at me. Oh, man! This is bullshit. I just started a new job within a month, and of course this summon so burdening me.

At last, I'm free from the summon, as I paid RM 30 to the policeman for 'duit kopi'. Typical idiot policeman always being greedy for instant money. It's good anyway, good for their stupid reason...

No comments: