14 November 2007

Busiest day!!!

Phew, now I can have an easy breath, after sort-out many important things today! Yeah, today was busiest day, busy all day long! Since early morning, took MC, been to CIMB, Maybank, and RHB at PJ new town, to re-activate online banking. Then been to KWSP Petaling Jaya to get i-Account activation code.
After that, renew car insurance, RM 192 and paid road-tax, RM 90. Back home, had nice lunch of chicken rice, and was starting heavy rain. Been to MARA headquarters, to settle 14 days notice of studies loan. That notice picked me have a big fight with my sister last night. RM 2200 delayed so far, but just pay RM 100 today. The rest need to pay back is RM 11,549.00. Huh, where can I get such that big amount?
This is climax of the day. Packing all my things left at sister's house in Puchong. I need to take out all my belonging, before they have bad temper again, like last night. But still leave many things there. I'll take them again on this weekend. After all, I won't go tere anymore. Good bye!!!
Just arrived PJ by now. I need a nice rest, nice sleep. ZZZ!!!

No comments: