30 June 2008

Never-ending pain...

Felt pain inside the head, since wake-up in the early morning. (yes, i'd wake-up so early today, shocked by Za's sms. So annoying). Headache. Maybe caused got no enough sleep, or had walking in the rain lately. I thought it stop then, but the pain still can be feel at the left side of my head, every time when i get cough. It was so long i haven't get headache. Usually, i just kept it gone itself. But now still pain a bit. Perhap tomorrow it'll feel nothing. Is this what we call migrain? Please god, don't test me with this kind of pain.
It's more worse when my special one will be away from me. Probably in incoming July. So sad to think about this. Please promise me, we will be together again.
Again, my head can't stop thinking if i have serious financial short next month. This is because yesterday was spend RM 2000 For car installment. Hence, so grateful i need no pay car installment after. But balance in account remain less than a thousand. With that small amount, i have to spend for many things for a month, for petrol, food, rent, electric and water bill, until next salary. Surely this is not enough. Aarghhh, what a bitter thing to swallow!
What the hack, the car made trouble again today. Gear-box problem while driving to Mursyid's house. It couldn't move at all. So, leaved the car in the garage there. It won't heal until next month. Serve it right. I'm sick to think about you, Red bastard!!!
Tomorrow must wake-up early, to renew driving licence i've forgotten...

No comments: